GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!

all girls. all a cappella. all night. 11th - 15th october 2006. bangsar actors studio. you wanna?

Monday, August 28, 2006

A Toast To LiT

Hm. Here’s my first entry. You must know that I totally suck at writing and I guess writing is not as bad for someone who has so-called “foot-in-mouth” disease. :p

I’m a newbie to LiT Performers but I’ve known most of them way back. These chicas are all amazing in their own way and it’s just so much fun to be part of this family. I’ve got so much to learn from them. Rock on ladies!

Saturday bonding session was fun. ☺ I guess every one of us (especially the newbies) needed this to loosen up a bit. To those who cooked, brought the booze and offered the venue…thanks heaps. It was really nice. Well, the bonding session has its catch…we had to rehearse for a bit before we can start the feast. Too bad Phoebe and Fang couldn’t make it but I’m sure there’ll be more sessions like this to come. Cheers to you wonderful ladies and to everyone who supports LiT!

Shalom!

Schmells Schmoley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home